It is important to us that you understand the way our billing policy works. If, at any time, you have questions regarding our billing policy or any other policy at Teeter Tots Music n Motion please get in touch with us so we can address your specific questions.
By enrolling a student, you are stating that you are the legal parent or guardian of that child; you may not enroll friends or friends’ children without the express authorization to do so. Please understand that this policy is for everyone’s safety and protection.
All students are required to register & enroll prior to beginning classes. Annual Family Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, but are good for an entire year and are due for renewal on the anniversary date of your enrollment thereafter. Annual renewal is not an automated process. Our Annual Family Membership registration fee is currently $30.00 per family per year and provides membership benefits to all children in the household. As annual family members, you will receive member pricing on all of our classes, stay n plays, camps, practice n plays, holiday parties, babysitting nights, birthday parties, and more!
* Tuition is priced at $110 per month and is due on the 5th of each month for the current calendar month beginning on the 6th.
* Fees are the same for each month regardless of holiday closures or “fifth” days. We follow the Frederick County School District Schedule for holidays and weather related closures. We regularly offer alternative programming and opportunities for participation on school closure days and holidays.
* AutoPay is our primary form of payment.
* AutoPay customers will be automatically charged on the 5th of each month for the following month, or on the first business day thereafter if the 5th falls on a weekend or banking holiday.
* Any family that is not enrolled in AutoPay, must keep a credit card on file. Cash and/or checks must be received by the 1st of the month for the current calendar month. If your payment is declined, a new form of payment must be received promptly. Any payment not received by the 10th will be charged a late fee of $15 per enrolled child which will be posted to the account on the 10th of the month.
* If your ACH, Direct Debit, or check is returned to us for any reason, a $25 fee will be charged to your account; payment is due immediately upon notification.
* All registration fees and tuition are due at the time of enrollment. All payments are nonrefundable.
* We reserve the right to remove a student from a class due to nonpayment.
* We reserve the right to change or cancel any class at any time.
Text and Emails` are our primary form of communication, so please be sure we have a current e-mail address on file. Last minute announcements are also made through the JackRabbit Studio Teeter Tots app and via emergency text.
In the event Teeter Tots Music n Motion cancels classes due to weather, staffing, COVID mandate or restriction, or other issues, classes will be rescheduled as follows:
* We follow the Frederick County School District Schedule for holidays and weather related closures.
* All students will be notified via text, email, and the Parent Portal, and a make-up class will promptly be added to your child’s portal account for use at a time that is convenient for you and your family.
At Teeter Tots we want to ensure that your family always receives the full benefit of the money you invest in your amazing kids. To deliver on that promise, we offer a generous make-up policy that will help to ensures that all of our families can always find an opportunity to visit an alternate class whenever necessary. We simply ask that AS SOON AS YOU KNOW you will miss a class, you let us know. Whether its a trip three weeks from now that you tell us about today, or a fever your child woke up with this morning - simply let us know you will miss, as soon as you know (prior to your class), and a make-up class will be added to your child’s account while we open their spot for the day for another child to utilize with one of their banked Make-up classes. When your child is ready to make-up their class, simply find another class to hop int and enroll for a make-uo, while another child is out their own excused absence, and that's how we keep the carousel turning.You may use your make-ups in any AGE-APPROPRIATE class that has room, regardless of discipline. Make up classes may only be utilized while you are still enrolled in our programs actively. Make-ups carry no cash value and may not be converted to any other cost center within our facility. We ask that make-ups be used within 90 days. In the event your child misses a class due to illness, or other personal reasons, our make up policy is as follows:
* You must be currently enrolled and your account must be current to make up a missed lesson.
* Missed lessons do not extend your enrollment nor do they reduce your monthly payment.
* If you miss a make-up lesson without notifying us, you cannot make that up. However, if you have a make-up scheduled and something comes up, you can use the parent portal, the Teeter Tots Music n Motion App, or simply reach out to us via phone, text, messenger, or email to cancel, postpone or reschedule your make-up in a timely fashion.
Music, Motion, Fitness, & Fun are Year-Round adventures, so our classes also run year-round. If you are planning on discontinuing lessons or making a change, simply notify us via the JackRabbit Studio Parent Portal, the Teeter Tots Music n Motion App (available for Apple and Android), or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the 4th of the preceding month (for example, notification must be received by March 4th to discontinue lessons for April and/or to avoid April 5th Payment processing). You will receive an email confirming the cancellation of your lessons. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us to confirm your cancellation. There will be no refunds for any reason, absent military orders for active duty . Please do not ask us to make any exceptions. We reserve the right to change or cancel any class that does not fill, and will provide a number of alternatives, should this occur.
We can easily and seamlessly transfer your child(ren) to a new class should you need a schedule modification, or a new class due to the increased age or skill of your little one(s), at any point throughout the month.